MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free] 3CHO theme preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm creating a new free theme that will have several options not known in other free themes.

A few features are

1. Notification system
  2. Thread Views
  3. Side bar
  4. Built in affilate system

[Image: 1THgLa.png]
Looks fairly good, but is the .thead text meant to seem a bit distorted?
(2011-07-25, 11:37 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fairly good, but is the .thead text meant to seem a bit distorted?

Doesn't look distorted on my screen :/
Looks fantastic to be honest, i don't think i would change anything.
(2011-07-25, 11:38 AM)mysql_error() Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-25, 11:37 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fairly good, but is the .thead text meant to seem a bit distorted?

It looks quite low quality and jagged for me. Especially the N on "News and Announcements".
Looks very good.
(2011-07-25, 11:51 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-25, 11:38 AM)mysql_error() Wrote: [ -> ]

It looks quite low quality and jagged for me. Especially the N on "News and Announcements".

I see it Toungue

http://snpr.cm/NUS8HR.png[Image: NUS8HR.png]
Looks great. The only thing I'd like to comment on is, I don't think your alerts implementation is possible without a user editing their language file or using a plug-in. Although I couldn't say for sure, and if it is possible I'll be using them myself in the future. XD
Looks better now Smile

@Above: you could do it with javascript so long as notifications consist solely of the number of PMs Wink I believe there's a variable for the number of new PMs - just do an if x = y then un-hide notification element.
You can get unread pm's with this variable:
{$mybb->user['pms_unread']}
Pages: 1 2 3