MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would five people be willing to help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

Would five people here be willing to help me? Heres the deal I signed up for the free ipod deal and I have to have five people sign up under my referrial URL for an offer in order for me to get the free ipod. You don't have to keep the offer you sign up for if you don't want to you can cancel after the full trial period is over and I will still get credit towards the five people I need...

Let me know if you'd be willing to help and I will send you my URL.

Thanks

***DISCLAIMER*** I CANNOT BE HELP RESPONSEABLE FOR ANYONE THAT GETS CHARGED DUE TO NOT CANCELING BEOFRE THE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS.

Thanks....
Too bad I already signed up.. Toungue I couldn't find people to sign up under me so I gave up. I was even thinking of offering a gmail account to each person.
im a Canadian i cant sign-up... I want a free ipod.. And btw people this website is real, they did a thing on it on G4TechTV and Kevin Rose from kevinrose.com actually got his Free iPod
Wrong. Kevin got the gift certificate to iTunes. But yea its a real site. Heres a link to a video clip about it. Gratis Internet (The company that owns FreeiPods.com) has a site called FreeVideoGames.com where you signup for offers and earn points similar to Mypoints. But then you "buy" games with the points. I got a game that way. Just so you know, the FreeiPod link and FreeVideoGames link ARE my referal links. Didn't want you guys to click without knowing that. Smile However, I did check Gratis Internet at the Better Business Bureau and they seem to have a good rating.
Ya Kevin did get his. Two got Ipods and two got $250 gift certs for music to dl. It does work I got 3 so far. If you can signup for the cc's its free and easyer to get the credit if you qualify.

edit: I need one more to go before I get me my IPOD. Big GrinSmile