MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my personal site. I call it "The End."

My site features:

Many of my Mods for MyBB, some will only be available for download on my site.
Several layouts made by my friend and me by our little design group "Stone-Ashbrook Designs"
PHP Scripts I have written.
A message board powered by MyBulletinBoard, of course, with our own custom version number. Wink

The message boards feature every single one of my released mods on it, including the new Inventory Shop Beta 1! It also includes two different types of styles. A dark red theme for those who like dark themes. And a White/Blue theme for those who like brighter themes!

Soon, the site will also have two different color variations.

Enjoy!!
[\\*~ The End Forums ~*//]
The style looks pretty cool. The graphics just need work since they don't match the theme Toungue

Oh and the active nav breadcrumb color should be white.
I'm not graphically inclined so, yeah. Lol.
eh, needs some work, but nice to see you actually put some time into it. *props*
Not to toot my horn or anything, but I am good graphicly and am always looking to add to my portfolio. Maybe we could work out some kind of compensation, if not monetarily (money)
IMPAQ Wrote:eh, needs some work, but nice to see you actually put some time into it. *props*

Thanks, everyday I try to find new things to add to it.

FeeferGross Wrote:Not to toot my horn or anything, but I am good graphicly and am always looking to add to my portfolio. Maybe we could work out some kind of compensation, if not monetarily (money)

I've already got something worked out, graphically.

If you like my site, please register. I would like to see it take off after working so hard on it! Smile
Major Changes

I have done several changes to this site.

1. The infamous HP / MP / EXP Mod
  2. Various RPG Stuff, like RPG Profile, Inventory Shop, and other stuff
  3. Clans that you may join to roleplay battle other members of other clans.
  4. Forums to participate in Roleplays and Roleplay Battles with other people (not Clans)
  5. I have customized the MyBB Portal to act as a CMS System.

I've probably done some other stuff but I've just forgotten. Toungue

So check it out, please? Big Grin