MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] RSS Feed Poster - 403 Forbidden Error in Admin Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to use the RSS Feed Poster modification. I am using the latest version of MyBB, 1.6.3.

I uploaded the 4 files included in the download into the appropriate directories in my forum. I went into the admin panel and clicked Install and activate. It said that the plugin was installed and activated successfully.

When I go into my admin panel and click on "RSS Feed Poster", it sends me to "http://www.mydomain.com/forum/admin/index.php?module=config/rssfeedposter". It gives me a 403 Forbidden error.
(2011-07-25, 07:53 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]this might help : Problems with mod_security? - 403 Forbidden / Not Acceptable?

Edit: This has been fixed. I just had to rename the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess

Thanks. I have looked over that post.

I looked at the Error Log in my cPanel, and there is nothing about mod_security.

I looked at the phpinfo page in my admin cp and I don't see mod_security listed anywhere. My php version is 5.2.17.

Also, my host uses Litespeed Web Server instead of Apache.

I'm running MyBB as a test forum right now. I want to convert my main forum from SMF to MyBB, and having a feed poster is important for my forum. This is the only mod that I will need to install.