MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamie - Where Gamer's Unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ad.png]

Hello and welcome to the opening of Gamie. So you may be asking what is Gamie? Gamie is a community of gamers together as one. We do not judge gamers on what concole they have or such. We all have one goal as a gamer and it's to play games. We do have a debate section but its not anything big at the moment. My goal is to get a bunch of gamer's together and have a community like no other. I will be having contest and such as Gamie grows.

www.gamie.org
First thing I noticed was the advert. It's ever a good idea to start a new site with adverts straight away. Mostly because it's pointless but also because it turns people like myself away.

Other than that, you need to think of something original - why should I join your forum rather than one of the countless other more active and popular ones?

Good luck anyway Smile
Same slogan as ijji.
(2011-07-25, 09:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]First thing I noticed was the advert. It's ever a good idea to start a new site with adverts straight away. Mostly because it's pointless but also because it turns people like myself away.

Other than that, you need to think of something original - why should I join your forum rather than one of the countless other more active and popular ones?

Good luck anyway Smile

Hehe thanks, and i will be having more content later on :]

(2011-07-26, 03:26 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Same slogan as ijji.

:o didn't know, i change it to normal name till i find a new slogan

I've seen many communities use "Where Gamer's Unite!" It's a phrase commonly used in the gaming world from my experience. Nothing wrong in using the slogan, IJJI doesn't own it in any way.
Hurts SEO.

(2011-07-26, 05:32 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]

I've seen many communities use "Where Gamer's Unite!" It's a phrase commonly used in the gaming world from my experience. Nothing wrong in using the slogan, IJJI doesn't own it in any way.

Nice theme... Especially the header. You should use icons with a transparent/dark background... Good luck!
Pretty nice clean design,
Love the header anyway Smile