MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fit on page not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i installed new theme in my forum but fit on page plugin is not working in my new theme in old theme its working whats the problem plz tell me?
Deactivate and Re-activate the plugin.
:oops: above response should be precise Smile

it can be java script conflict ... may be someone should check it with required temporary privileges
(2011-07-26, 06:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate and Re-activate the plugin.

i deleted plug in in cpanel and install again but not work
^ you were supposed to deactivate AND re-activate the plugin from the plugins page of admin panel
is that you have done ?
(2011-07-26, 07:28 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ you were supposed to deactivate AND re-activate the plugin from the plugins page of admin panel
is that you have done ?

i answerd this question before
(2011-07-26, 06:54 AM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-26, 06:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate and Re-activate the plugin.

i deleted plug in in cpanel and install again but not work

You are not supposed to delete the plugin. You were asked to deactivate then reactivate the plugin from your admincp. This will enable the plugin to make the necessary edits to the new theme.
If it still doesn't work after deactivating/reactivating then check that all the necessary edits have been made.
i have same problem , fit on page work with default themes . but with new thems its not work , i was try 3, 4 time deactivating/reactivating plugin , but its failed Sad please help me