MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Compuboard - Computing Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-07-31, 10:03 PM)PodTube Wrote: [ -> ]Why does this thread have 10,000+ views?

Maybe because Jason is doing a good job? Good look anyways Jason, I like the theme.

Maybe you are making some changes right now, because I can see sombe bugs there..
I am making edits right now. I'm taking the suggestions from above and trying to make it less "default".
Yeah you should fix the colspan in your Today's Birthdays too. Smile

The theme looks good though!
(2011-07-31, 10:34 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you should fix the colspan in your Today's Birthdays too. Smile

The theme looks good though!

How do I check that if its not anyone's birfday? I'm confused..

Since you, Mr. Amazing is commenting on this thread think you can help me out? I cant seem to figure out a class/id to call the minimized category so I can set border to none to remove the dot. Secondly, why is my general category smaller then the others? :|
Your category table is not taking a 100% width, instead, the description makes the two first categories to sketch almost 100% of the container.

I can't explain it with my limited English.

In forumbit_depth1_cat search:
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" style="border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, .8);">

And add a width:100%; (you did remove tborder so you need to add a width):
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" style="border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, .8);width:100%;">

And who was that "Mr. Amazing" for? Confused

EDIT: And there is a birthday, a spammer actually (I think)...
What do you mean there are no birthdays? It says it's thoupaccoub's birthday. You should replace your index_birthdays template with this to fix it:

<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->todays_birthdays}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$bdays}</span></td>
</tr>

And regarding the smaller category, can you please post the contents of your forumbit_depth1_cat template?

/ninja'd on the latter issue
(2011-07-31, 11:04 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Your category table is not taking a 100% width, instead, the description makes the two first categories to sketch almost 100% of the container.

I can't explain it with my limited English.

In forumbit_depth1_cat search:
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" style="border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, .8);">

And add a width:100%; (you did remove tborder so you need to add a width):
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" style="border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, .8);width:100%;">

And who was that "Mr. Amazing" for? Confused

faviouz. You fixed my forumbit though Smile <3. Now for the dot..

(2011-07-31, 11:06 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean there are no birthdays? It says it's thoupaccoub's birthday. You should replace your index_birthdays template with this to fix it:

<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->todays_birthdays}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$bdays}</span></td>
</tr>

And regarding the smaller category, can you please post the contents of your forumbit_depth1_cat template?

/ninja'd on the latter issue

Did that. I guess you have a different time then me since I don't even see the birthday table currently. How is it now?
Arrrrrrr! Now because of the 100% the dot turns into a line. *mad
It looks good now.

The dot seems to be fixed too. I was seeing it just now, but not anymore.
(2011-07-31, 11:11 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]It looks good now.

The dot seems to be fixed too. I was seeing it just now, but not anymore.

Yeah, now its a line O_o.
Oh, yeah, totally missed that. Toungue

It's not really a bug though. It's the border from the tcat and the trow, which was a dot before the 100% width.
Pages: 1 2 3