MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (URGENT) Query to delete unactivated users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It don't works.
Yes it does.

The task is set to run every 2 hours, but you can execute it within the moment by clicking the small alarm next to "User Pruning" in the Task Manager.
Ok, but i deleted all unactivated users with an SQL query so, the user pruning option can't delete unactivated users' rows from the userfields table anymore.
BUMP

I need help...
I can't believe this...
You can't believe what? That you took the wrong advice when you were presented with the proper solution right in the first post?

And you can't delete the unactivated users' rows in the mybb_userfields because it doesn't have any usergroup column which you can use to mass delete all userfields pertaining to unactivated users. You will have to manually delete them.
That's true. I'm sorry.
Btw i done that before the first reply, using this tut:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-65408-p...#pid470072

What can i do now with my 20k deleted user's userfields? Any query to compare database uids?
MyBB 1.6 wasn't released when Matt wrote that post.

I don't think it's really an issue to have the userfields there. It won't cause any trouble.
Ok, thx.

I think it possible to delete all the unactivated users' uids from that table.
With some sql commands, comparing the userfields+users table, and delete all the uids which are not included in the users table. I just don't know the commands. Smile
Pages: 1 2