MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it really necessary to upgrade to 1.6.4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
myBB blog : MyBB 1.6.4 Released – Feature Update, Security & Maintenance Release

And this community forum appears to be updated to 1.6.4 (it was offline for sometime today)
(2011-07-26, 02:04 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]myBB blog : MyBB 1.6.4 Released – Feature Update, Security & Maintenance Release

And this community forum appears to be updated to 1.6.4 (it was offline for sometime today)
As said earlier, I've read that but don't know in particular what files are really needed to be uploaded to proceed upgrade as I've made a lot of edits.

I know this forum is upgraded.

All the files where over-writed, very sad if you have custom edits Sad
Oh well, I'd think about this then, if you guys have some more advice to be listed up here, let me know.
We wouldn't release upgrades if it wasn't important to upgrade to them.

If you make file edits you should really make a note of what you change so it's easy to make the edits again. When making edits it's obvious that you're probably going to have to replace the files when you next upgrade so it makes sense to plan ahead to make that process as easy as possible.
Pages: 1 2