MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Double Quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Tomm M' pid='727789' dateline='1311545552' Wrote:
I saw this type of problem twice, one is from euantor and this. I'm not sure if it's a problem but I think yes. This happens when you quoted a post with quoted post.
It probably means they tried to edit the quote but didn't do a very good job of it. Because quotes will can pretty much go on forever without issues (we've seen it in the testing forum).
I think that is bug in MyBB 1.6.4. I can't see this bug before 1.6.4.
(2011-07-26, 01:37 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this type of problem twice, one is from euantor and this. I'm not sure if it's a problem but I think yes. This happens when you quoted a post with quoted post.

(2011-07-26, 01:37 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this type of problem twice, one is from euantor and this. I'm not sure if it's a problem but I think yes. This happens when you quoted a post with quoted post.

I see what you mean.

This should probably go in the General Support area, but yeah, definitely a 1.6.4 issue.
I'm having the same problem.
Seems they fixed it while I was sleeping Big Grin.
Same issue, different flavour

(2011-07-27, 03:32 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-27, 03:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure there is no white space after ?> at the bottom.

There is no space
(2011-07-27, 03:28 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]maybe a utf-8 byte-order-mark before <?php (its invisible). save as utf-8 without bom

was on utf with bom
now trying without bom
let me see what happens
I think we will try your fix soon, frostschutz. Toungue
It's fixed/