MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please wait 798662 more second
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting the following message when try to reply back to the thread.

What is wrong? any idea?

It's the limit that the admin has put in place. Contact him/her (unless you are the admin of course)
No we don;t have that kind of limit. Our is set to 30 seconds. Even the Time changes everytime. Check the following image
Is it set to 30 seconds in inc/settings.php as well? Is the settings.php writable? Have you made any posts in the future? (By editing timestamps or plugin)? Does the date and time show correctly? Any custom code changes or plugins that mess with post time?
(2011-07-26, 03:02 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it set to 30 seconds in inc/settings.php as well? Is the settings.php writable? Have you made any posts in the future? (By editing timestamps or plugin)? Does the date and time show correctly? Any custom code changes or plugins that mess with post time?

Yup set it to 30 in setting.php. There were some unexpected power outage and server were shutdown unexpected today many times.

Also i have migrated the Forum from One Server to another. Sad

Also now i cannot create new Thread. I think there is problem with SQL database?
^ "cannot create a new thread" --> do you get any error OR just a blank page
AND is it when you click on new thread button OR when you submit the typed thread ?
how about new replies AND quick replies - are they working normal ...

forum URL + test user account please ...
(2011-07-26, 03:18 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ "cannot create a new thread" --> do you get any error OR just a blank page
AND is it when you click on new thread button OR when you submit the typed thread ?
how about new replies AND quick replies - are they working normal ...

forum URL + test user account please ...

I get the same error. Nothing is working when it comes to reply / Thread.

i pm you the test account

PROBLEM SOLVED. It was Database Corruption in SQL. I have to delete and restore from Backup.

THANKS.