MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Partner and PHP developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to undertake a new project, but I don't have the necessary skills to develop it Smile

Basically, I want a site similar (but not the same Big Grin) as http://planetminecraft.com
It needs to emulate a downloads site, with a directory listing as seen on Planet minecraft. If you need more details PM me Smile the budget for the coding is ~$60
a simple MySQL backend is required, along with a front end design. Users should be able to login and upload content, as well as manage content that belongs to them. The script isn't massively difficult.

I also need a partner (they can also be the developer if they so desire Smile) who will help run the site, as well as help moderate the forums. I will provide the server, and domain.

They partner will receive 50% of all advertising revenue, people are already interested in seeing a service like this Smile

PM me for more info Smile
I'd like to help, but I'm still kind of a n00b at minecraft Toungue

Good luck on finding some one.
I might be interested in the development job, though I've never played minecraft. I'll PM you later.
I love it games it is look like professional awesome! impressive sound Big Grin
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but if you're planning on making a resource site there are already tons.
It's kinda a resource site, but at the same time something completely different. I know one doesn't exist like it because I've been looking for one and asking around fir a few weeks and nobody knows of a site like it Smile
I wish you good luck but I doubt you'll find a decent developer for $60.