MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain trouble... =/ Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I had my site set as a .comze.com bc 000webhost was my hoster. But then I got a domain ".co.cc" and in order to do that, it said i had to make a whole new server. Is there a way to not have to create a new database to get my domain on my site?
You don't need to create a new database. Just add the domain in your web host's control panel and edit your MyBB configuration with the new domain.
(2011-07-26, 04:55 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to create a new database. Just add the domain in your web host's control panel and edit your MyBB configuration with the new domain.
I would but 000webhost doesnt
Another reason to switch. 000webhost is literally the worst web host in the world.
I can vouch for that... It requires so many chmods when literally all the other hosts can do this automatically... It isn't much better but x10Hosting is the best free hoster. You don't register with the co.cc domain... You change it when you activate... just go to Hosting->Modify Domain and you should be able o change it (on x10)
not good oowebhost is very reason quality! I forget good company!
(2011-07-26, 10:57 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]I can vouch for that... It requires so many chmods when literally all the other hosts can do this automatically... It isn't much better but x10Hosting is the best free hoster. You don't register with the co.cc domain... You change it when you activate... just go to Hosting->Modify Domain and you should be able o change it (on x10)
thanx, i will try this out tomorrow
Big Grin