MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link to upgrade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cannot find the upgrade download link anywhere. I just want the files that need to be upgraded not everything as I know everything was not changed. Thanks
Quote:... all files need to be changed. This is to ensure that you have the latest versions
of the software’s files which can be hard to trace from earlier releases
read more at the blog post : MyBB 1.6.4 Released – Feature Update, Security & Maintenance Release
ALMOST EVERYTHING was upgraded, so a upgrade package is not possible.
So another words I will have to deactivate all plugins ect. I am probably not going to upgrade than. :/

thanks for the help guys.
^ well, most of the plug-ins will work again after activating them - after upgrading to myBB 1.6.4
(2011-07-27, 03:15 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]So another words I will have to deactivate all plugins ect. I am probably not going to upgrade than. :/

thanks for the help guys.

The plugins will still work.. just reactivate them when you're done.
In my side, I just upgrade, nothing deactivation was done, But all plugin are still working..
Well, I have over 80 plugins LMAO! And over half of them do not save the settings, And of course all the ones that have the most configuration and customization's are the ones that the settings are not saved. It takes around 12 straight hours to get all the settings perfect again. As I times it the other day while changing hosts. It really sucked.
i wonder if i will have to refix all custom templates?
Every file needs to be replaced, hence there is no changed file package.

Very few plugins should be effected by the update, I suggest you close your forum, make a backup, upgrade and see if you have any issues.
Pages: 1 2