MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Archive mode not working???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Archive mode on my forum isn't working. Can't imagine why! Was there something I needed to do to make it active? Can anyone tell me what that is? Thanks in advance!
What's the problem with it? Are you getting a "No input file specified" error?
It will show the root directory, but if you click on any of the links, it just takes you to my generic error message, saying that it doesn't exist.
Can anyone help with this? Is some file CHMOD need to be changed?
Can you upload a file with this inside:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
And link it here.

And please only bump your thread after 24 hours of the last post.
<<link removed>>
I had a similar problem a while back, perhaps the thread can help you out:
http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=1308

No guarantees though, its very outdated. Wink
judel Wrote:kodaks, that thread only leads to a php file called global. Do I just upload that to my forum directory? I checked, and there is already a file by that name there. Am I supposed to copy over that one? Wouldn't think so, since you say it's outdated???
I think that global.php should be placed in the archive directory, not the main forum directory

judel Wrote:Dennis, what did my php info tell you? I looked at that other thread. They told that person to change something in the php.ini file. They did but it didn't help?? Also, if I am with a hosting company, can I even manipulate the main php files??? Or is that file in my directory somewhere?
You can try putting
ini_set('cgi.fix_pathinfo', 1);
At the top of archive/global.php after <?php

I'm not sure if it will work though.