MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin panel help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all.
I have some problem there. I accidentally moved my admin account ( with access to admin panel ) to moderators gruop. I have access to my control ( host ) panel, but when I go to : www.mysitename/admin/index.php I can't log in, because i don't have access to my admin panel.

Sorry for my bad English, if is bad. Smile
assuming that your user id is 1 , run below query
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1'
(2011-07-27, 10:39 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]assuming that your user id is 1 , run below query
Sorry, I am new in this wolrd ( forum making and that stuffs )
Where I will put this code?

Tnx.
you have web host panel access ; login there ; find phpmyadmin OR database manager ; select your database
click on SQL tab and paste above code there ; click on Go / Run button ; you should get query confirmation

logout from webhost panel ; proceed to myBB admin panel
(2011-07-27, 10:52 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]you have web host panel access ; login there ; find phpmyadmin OR database manager ; select your database
click on SQL tab and paste above code there ; click on Go / Tun button ; you should get query confirmation

logout from webhost panel ; proceed to myBB admin panel
Ok, i will try that Smile
Oh, now, when I go to my site.
I get this problem :
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'a000b_XXXXXXX'@'IP' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
" Access denied for user 'a000b_XXXXXXX' " --> contact your web host !!
Make sure your database details are correct in ./inc/config.php; if they're correct then yeah, it's a host issue.
Ok ty guys, u helped me. Smile