MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get your free web hosting, No Ads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,
Free Web Hosting with no forced ads at all!,

Please note: that the numbers you see next to each feature are per domain or subdomain and as you can host unlimited domains, with us you have virtual unlimited resources.

You will get:

Disk space: 10 GB!

Bandwidth: 100 GB!

Addon Domains: Unlimited!

Subdomains: 5!

mysql databases: 5!

Email accounts: 5

And much more!
see full features <snip>

Go to <snip>

Good Luck!
Quote:Powered by Google Sites

You can't even afford your own hosting, how are you going to provide for others?
(2011-07-27, 11:33 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Powered by Google Sites

You can't even afford your own hosting, how are you going to provide for others?

did you know.
Google isn't provide free web hosting!
I just use Google sites because its fast and easy to use!
And I don't provide Google sites hosting lol!
I provide Php Web hosting!
you need to think twice before say something
Thank you.
well, we do think twice before responding !! anyway, setup a support forum (better if powered by myBB)
on your own hosting AND after that start promoting your webhost service here. AND what do you get
i.e. " no forced advertisements " --> what is the catch !! how long will you provide free hosting ??
(2011-07-27, 12:05 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]well, we do think twice before responding !! anyway, setup a support forum (better if powered by myBB)
on your own hosting AND after that start promoting your webhost service here. AND what do you get
i.e. " no forced advertisements " --> what is the catch !! how long will you provide free hosting ??

well, If you read and respect the "Terms of Service" ,So your web hosting account will running for ever!,
Thank you.
How is your host going to be sustained?
(2011-07-27, 01:52 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]How is your host going to be sustained?

Exactly. Unless you have a free and paid hostings altogether, your host won't survive much time. What will be your mode of income if you don't even have ads on them?

And regarding your excuse in using "Google sites". If you feel your host is not fast and host on Google sites instead, it means you are not confident on your host's uptime. Then how can your customers have confident on it?
(2011-07-27, 02:13 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. Unless you have a free and paid hostings altogether, your host won't survive much time. What will be your mode of income if you don't even have ads on them?

And regarding your excuse in using "Google sites". If you feel your host is not fast and host on Google sites instead, it means you are not confident on your host's uptime. Then how can your customers have confident on it?
I mean Google sites it's faster than design new website!,
And I guarantee you, my hosting service is 100% uptime!,
try 1st and then say your opinion,
Thank you.
^ well, I wish to setup half a dozen sites / forums in local (INDIAN) languages AND
there may not be any regular activity from the users. can you host such sites ?
the sites will be 100% LEGAL - nothing leading to piracy / illegal ...

BUT no mass mailing is a major drawback !!
il give it a try
Pages: 1 2 3