MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AHH! Very major error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All my plugins deactivated themselves and I get the error:
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mytabs_settings (id,name,value) VALUES ('1','enabled','1'), ('2','default_tab_code','\r\n
\r\n {$name}\r\n
\r\n\r\n'), ('3','default_selected_tab_code','\r\n
\r\n {$name}\r\n
\r\n'), ('4','tab_list_code','\r\n \r\n {$tablist}\r\n \r\n
'), ('5','default_tab','1'), ('6','ajax','1')
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

When I try to readd them, please note I was importing a vbulletin database at this time.
If you're fine with adding all the tabs again, run this query in phpMyAdmin:

DROP TABLE `mybb_tabs_settings`

You should be able to add the tabs then.
No I meant all plugins have gone and I got a similar error for all of them/
So you merged from vBulletin, all your plugins were deactivated and when you try to activate them it gives you that error?
No I was importing a vbulletin database in phpmyadmin.
Your plugins aren't going to just deactivate themselves, they don't have minds of their own, you would have done something to cause it... did you replace or overwrite anything in the datacache table when you were doing stuff in phpMyAdmin??
No, it wasn't even on the same database. It was a vb database.
And you're sure they're actually deactivated?? Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > plugins > what shows up in here?? If you didn't deactivate them yourself then overwriting the info in the datacache table is pretty much the only explanation...
I don't need to look there, I can see the results on my forum, there's no tabs, I use my tabs plugin, my advertisements has gone, new points has gone and more.
Well if you're not going to do what I suggest then why bother opening a support thread?? The reason I'm asking you to look there is to see if the plugins are actually properly deactivated, or if the cache of activated plugins has been removed; the result on the forum would be exactly the same (no plugins showing) but the cause and solution is totally different, hence me asking you to look there; I'm not telling you to look there for the hell of it, I'm trying to figure out what has happened so I can help you fix it, which was the point of you opening the thread, no??
Pages: 1 2