MyFontAwesomeIcons

by vintagedaddyo 4 Stars 420 Downloads

Lets you implement custom Font-Awesome icons for your forums.

Project Details

MyFontAwesomeIcons

Lets you implement custom Font-Awesome icons for your forums.

Created by Ethan DeLong & Vintagedaddyo

This is a highly modified version of the plugin: MyForumIcons - Custom Forum Icons by Ethan DeLong

Specifically modified by Vintagedaddyo for Font-Awesome implementation after several user requests for something of the sort.

This will allow you to add custom Font-Awesome icons for your forums.

You can specify a css name to your forum's custom font-awesome icon by going to the ACP => Forum Management => Edit Forum.

Current localization support:

-english
-englishgb
-espanol
-french
-italiano

* Note: as of late I noticed that the index legend doesn't install correctly..., to temporarily fix this until I can sort out why it stopped working, please try the following:

Home » Template Sets » Default Templates » Edit Template: index

find:

{$boardstats}

<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">
	<dt><span class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlock" title="{$lang->forum_locked}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_locked}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>
</dl>
<br class="clear" />

replace with:

{$boardstats}

<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">
    <dt><div class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"><i class="fa fa-comments"></i></div></dt>
    <dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>

<dt><div class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"><i class="fa fa-comments"></i></div></dt>
    <dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>

<dt><div class="forum_status forum_offlock" title="{$lang->forum_locked}"><i class="fa fa-lock"></i></div></dt>
    <dd>{$lang->forum_locked}</dd>

<dt><div class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></div></dt>
    <dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>
</dl>
<br class="clear" />

That should get it sorted out for now.

* also note: If you are using this with https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=916 install it first!

Previews

Author
vintagedaddyo
Collaborators
None
Version
Submitted
12-30-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Updated
04-09-2018, 03:35 AM
Bug Tracking
Disabled