Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved undefined login error
Not Solved
Hello

I am getting this error in my forum:

[Image: 5kd1.png]

After this the page refreshes and people have to login from another page, not directly from the homepage.

How can I fix this?

Thanks
Not Solved
Go to ACP> Templates & Style> Templates>Your Theme>Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_guest>Options>Revert To Original
Not Solved
(09-13-2013, 09:54 PM)Arbaz Wrote: Go to ACP> Templates & Style> Templates>Your Theme>Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_guest>Options>Revert To Original

Wont that delete all the other changes I made?
Not Solved
Yes it will. I think it'd be better to actually run a diff instead. Then you can see what is different. You'd want to look specifically at variable names.
Not Solved
(09-18-2013, 10:45 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: Yes it will. I think it'd be better to actually run a diff instead. Then you can see what is different. You'd want to look specifically at variable names.

There are a few changes, so I don't want to mess with what is done. How do I know exactly what I should change?
Not Solved
What's your URL? It's a custom theme so there's probably just something for it missing.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Not Solved
(09-29-2013, 05:09 PM)Matt. Wrote: What's your URL? It's a custom theme so there's probably just something for it missing.

The forum is www.forumdabola.com
Not Solved
first you have to turn OFF CodePress at the preferences page on admin panel
and you have to remove all unnecessary   from the templates (esp. on header_welcomeblock_guest)
Not Solved
(09-29-2013, 05:20 PM).m. Wrote: first you have to turn OFF CodePress at the preferences page on admin panel

This wont mess up any other modifications made?
Not Solved
Codepress is just the syntax highlighting script, it won't actually change any code.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.