Not Solved [Page Manager] Share your custom pages
Not Solved
hey wildcard,

would you mind modifying the contact form so that it uses the default mybb editor where you'd type your message and then change the 'send e-mail' button to 'submit', which would create a new thread in a specific forum and use the subject as the thread title and the message as the post?

that'd be awesome, if you could!
Not Solved
how to usermap
is not working? google maps api already using version 3 ???
[Image: sundi3yansyah@github.jpg]
Not Solved
@shemo: perhaps you are confusing me with someone else. I did not create the contact form page not have I used it. Sorry.
[retired]
Not Solved
Looked around for a bit, but I couldn't find this. Is there any way to define which style to use in a custom page?

edit:
my page
<?php
global $headerinclude, $header, $theme, $footer, $lang;
if($mybb->user['uid'] < 1) error_no_permission();
$template='<html>
<head>
<title>'.$pages['name'].'</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
code goes here
</div>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>';

$template=str_replace("\'", "'", addslashes($template));
add_breadcrumb($pages['name']);
eval("\$page=\"".$template."\";");
output_page($page);
?>
Not Solved
Correctly coded sites should contain MyBB CSS classes and HTML variables for styling -> that means currently chosen theme would be used. If you want other styling than chose theme, simply apply other classes or inline styling.
Not Solved
(2013-10-30, 12:46 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: Correctly coded sites should contain MyBB CSS classes and HTML variables for styling -> that means currently chosen theme would be used. If you want other styling than chose theme, simply apply other classes or inline styling.

That's what I'm aiming for. I want to use a style other than my default one and was curious as to how I define which style the page should apply.
Not Solved
anyone can answer my question :'(
[Image: sundi3yansyah@github.jpg]
Not Solved
Hi all,
i was playing around with coppermine today, and i was asking myself - if the bridge is working, why shouldn't i use the Page Manager plugin to display it. I didn't find anything in here (using the in-thread-search), so... has this been done before or is it even possible/feasible?

It's just that i'm not too firm in doing stuff on my own, so i thought i'd ask before i do hours of coding with no apparent success^^

Thanks in advance Toungue
Not Solved
is the usermap still working and if so is there a xml file I can just upload and then go get the api key from google
Not Solved
Anyone made a showgroups.php because that is something I really need lol.