Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Everything just crashed | NEED HELP ASAP
Not Solved
solved? meeh idk

localhost
Not Solved
looks like an encoding problem... if gzip is enabled try to disable it and check...

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Use GZip Page Compression? >> NO
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
(03-13-2015, 05:51 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: looks like an encoding problem... if gzip is enabled try to disable it and check...

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Use GZip Page Compression? >> NO

Hm.. weird. I just realised that I had that enabled in ACP and I got some compression in a .htaccess file..

i can't still post though, and the debug info is missing!
Not Solved
what happens when you post -  any error, blank page, or just nothing... can you provide a test account to check it...

for debug info, check if it is enabled....

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Advanced Stats / Debug information
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
(03-13-2015, 06:09 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: what happens when you post -  any error, blank page, or just nothing... can you provide a test account to check it...

for debug info, check if it is enabled....

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Advanced Stats / Debug information

It's enabled.

also it's just a blank page..

username: Test
passowrd: TeSt123123
Jump to the post that solved this thread.