Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [SOLVED] Not able to register
Not Solved
Hello, for some reason I can register anymore. This is the error that I get. Please help, ASAP!

EDIT: My website: www.prankcalling.org/

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'thx' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,buddyrequestspm,buddyrequestsauto,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes) VALUES ('Testing','d5706fb2cf8aae0158e028e9aff57ff2','yJSTiT3H','0o2auz4ZUPO8otii2La3GsBBPuYWwYaQSdn6oKzwY34vORN8gK','[email protected]',0,0,'','',5,'',0,'',1442233725,1442233725,1442233725,'',0,'','','','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'0',2,'linear',0,'','',X'b93ebca9','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',1,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
[Image: oPEmLf1.gif]
Not Solved
deactivate & uninstall thanks plugin and then check if registration process works fine
Not Solved
(09-14-2015, 08:40 AM).m. Wrote: deactivate & uninstall thanks plugin and then check if registration process works fine

I've deactivated it but I am going to contact my host and ask if he can uninstall it. Why does this happen and won't be able to use the Thanks plugin?
Not Solved
which thanks plugin you are using ? can you give its link .. see also this reply
Not Solved
(09-14-2015, 09:07 AM).m. Wrote: which thanks plugin you are using ? can you give its link .. see also this reply

It is just called "Thanks" with a red flower besides it.

Bump...

Bumping! Please help, every suggestion is needed! Thanks.

(09-14-2015, 09:07 AM).m. Wrote: which thanks plugin you are using ? can you give its link .. see also this reply

That post fixed it for me, thanks.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.