Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [Error Message] Cookies don't work on my website
Not Solved
I made a mybb site on my computer localhost, then uploaded the files and database from my computer to my blank freshly made website. I changed inc/config.php with the values of the database and made a edit of the database to update the board url.

[Image: RCogAzB.png]

Now when I login it says I entered the correct password but then it takes me back to the same page logged out. Also cookies not working caused a plugin to fail so I had to rename it to disable it.

Strangely enough the logo of my website links to localhost, when I searched my entire database for localhost and there was no matches.

What is going on?

My site is Cheat Central
Not Solved
board url , cookie domain and cookie path should be changed. see this guidance
first change them in settings.php file in inc folder & next at Site Details of configuration settings in forum admin panel
Not Solved
It works now, thank you!
Not Solved
note: powered by MyBB notice and theme coder's copyright should be retained to get support from this community.
Not Solved
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.