Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Solved: 5 Years, 3 Weeks ago Looking For "My Own Thread" Codes/Script
Solved: 5 Years, 3 Weeks ago
Good day Co-MyBB user and Staffs!

I have a drop down navigation menu bar in our forum and im looking for the code that will appear my all "Started Thread" when i click the menu. This is some of my codes and working.. i just dont know what is the code for the "Started Thread". If theres no code can anyone give me a code/script? Thank you in advance..

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=unreads"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>{$lang->welcome_UnreadPosts}Unread Posts</a></li>
You can link to {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']} which will display all the threads the currently logged in user has started.
(2016-03-21, 11:57 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: You can link to {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']} which will display all the threads the currently logged in user has started.

Thanks for the reply sir JordanMussi,

I try the code but it won't work other thread is being appear specially uid=10 and other users

and also i try to modify the code you provide but other thread user is appear
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>My Threads</a></li>
by using above code, user clicking on My Threads link will get the threads started by him/her
Could you send the link/URL to your forum?
(2016-03-22, 09:19 AM).m. Wrote:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>My Threads</a></li>
by using above code, user clicking on My Threads link will get the threads started by him/her

Wow great now working now sir .m. 

Thank you so much! 

(2016-03-22, 09:21 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: Could you send the link/URL to your forum?

Sir JordanMussi

Its working now my mistake is i dont put a "My Threads" thats why it wont work.. im so noob.. 

by the way thank you for helping me to both of you sir JordanMussi and sir .m. 
Jump to the post that solved this thread.