Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Solved: 3 Weeks, 11 Hours ago forumbit_depth3 didn't load
Solved: 3 Weeks, 11 Hours ago
Why "forumbit_depth3" template didn't work at my theme? I make some chage to Default template but didn't show that template Sad 

I want to use "forumbit_depth3" at index page and that didn't load. Just only "forumbit_depth1_cat" and "forumbit_depth2_forum" templates loaded.
I think forumbit_depth3 is only used when there are sub forums to be displayed inside a sub forum.
(2021-03-12, 05:20 PM)Kiddo Monster Wrote: Why "forumbit_depth3" template didn't work at my theme? I make some chage to Default template but didn't show that template Sad 

I want to use "forumbit_depth3" at index page and that didn't load. Just only "forumbit_depth1_cat" and "forumbit_depth2_forum" templates loaded.

because depth 3 is for depth 3 styling not depth 1 or depth 2 styling

ie depth 3:

forumbit submini icons, subficon subfurl, subfname

forumbit_depth3

then the status subf display

forumbit_depth3_statusicon
my problems is I want to show 2/3 Column categories in index without forum descriptions and other informations. Just only 2 or 3 depend on design ideas.

I saw "OUGC Sub-forums in Columns" but I don't want to touch either core files.

Is there any plugin that can make categories "ul li" tags for index ?
Check this for example - it is the most simply way to show subforums (forumbit_depth3) as columns without plugins or core file changes:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-224036...pid1333619

Quote:Is there any plugin that can make categories "ul li" tags for index ?
What exactly do you want to achieve - Categories are treated different that forums/subforums.
Be more precise, please.

[ExiTuS]
New Forum / MyBB 1.8.26 + innovative full-responsive Theme
Live-Escape-Game-Forum
Thanks Everyone I changed "function build_forumbits($pid=0, $depth=1)" to "function build_forumbits($pid=0, $depth=2)" in inc/functions_forumlist.php and my problem fixed.

Sorry, My country blocked internet access, Now internet access is back and don't know when will it happen again.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.