Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Release for mybb1.4*]Guests and lurkers message 2
@nyunyu and @catfished, thanks for your feedbacks and kind words, much appreciated Smile

@iPod15, that is cos you are using a custom theme. Add the {$babjusi2} variable before everything else at your custom theme''s header.
[Image: sig.gif]

Contact me in private only if you need paid help with mybb-related issues. Otherwise, please don''t, unless I invite you to. Thanks Smile
Oh, thanks.
100 Posts - $3.00
PM me for more information.
(2009-11-26, 07:02 PM)iPod15 Wrote: Oh, thanks.

No problem. Glad to have been of help.

Contact me in private only if you need paid help with mybb-related issues. Otherwise, please don''t, unless I invite you to. Thanks Smile
EDIT: I just made the problem worse and ruined my theme.
Look: http://marksiforum.com/forum
100 Posts - $3.00
(2009-11-26, 07:07 PM)iPod15 Wrote: EDIT: I just made the problem worse and ruined my theme.
Look: http://marksiforum.com/forum

Your forum seems fine to me. Anyway, whenever you get a problem by editing the templates, all you have to do is to remove the change that caused the problem, i.e. revert the change back.

I reverted and that's what ruined it.
100 Posts - $3.00
(2009-11-26, 07:43 PM)iPod15 Wrote: I reverted and that's what ruined it.

What I meant is to make the last change undone. Cos by reverting it totally to default, you are reverting all the custom coding that the author of a custom theme has done in that particular template.

hey babjusi, how can we reduce the width of message to fit according to the forum border? its seems out of place
forum.onlinemakecash.com
You will have to adjust the widh accordingly.

(2009-12-18, 05:37 PM)babjusi Wrote: You will have to adjust the widh accordingly.

yes i understand but the problem is how? i tried style align center no effect, absolute position left0px but it still stays there, extending width to 110% but it starts from where it is and made scroller appears.. any idea how to do just cover the screen at 100%?