Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website review please!
How would you rate my website from 1-10? Here's the url: http://dreamsandbeyond.info.tm/

Please let me know of what looks good, and what needs to be approved upon, thanks! Smile
[Image: livableworld.png]
This forum is for suggestions and feedback on MyBB itself, as is explained in the description of the forum. This is what the showcase forum is for, moved.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Good design choice, just keep going on creating content. Good job Smile Although I would go down on the number of forums. There are too many and make your forum look bare.
Thanks,
Matt
[Image: signaturelike.png]
How is using WordArt a "good design choice"? Toungue Big Grin
Just download a cool looking font from dafont.com (or other free font provider) and create a nice looking header with that. But for heaven sake, don't use WordArt Big Grin
I would also remove the black border from the tables. It kinda looks messy with those rounded corners and the black border.
(03-04-2011, 09:43 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: How is using WordArt a "good design choice"? Toungue Big Grin
Just download a cool looking font from dafont.com (or other free font provider) and create a nice looking header with that. But for heaven sake, don't use WordArt Big Grin
I would also remove the black border from the tables. It kinda looks messy with those rounded corners and the black border.

Meant the theme.
Thanks,
Matt
[Image: signaturelike.png]
Thanks everyone... I will get rid of the word art! Toungue
I don't like the colour scheme, it's quite hard on the eyes.
Change logo's font.
Yeah? What's a good font do you think? Thanks Smile
Oops! Google Chrome could not find dreamsandbeyond.info.tm