Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months ago Which template
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months ago
Which template would I look at if I wanted to remove a field that a plugin left behind? The field that I would like to modify is the "Additional Information" in the Control Panel, sex, location, and bio. I looked into the obvious "User Control Panel Templates" but I cannot find anything.

Thanks,

Jeremy
ACP > Templates > UserControl Panel Templates > usercp_profile
Thanks for your reply. I too thought it was the usercp_profile template but it is not there. I need to remove the "gamertag" field that is in between the "sex" and "location" field. If I remove the {$customfields} it removes the whole "Additional Information" field. Any other ideas?
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(03-21-2011, 01:53 PM)gimmezell Wrote: Thanks for your reply. I too thought it was the usercp_profile template but it is not there. I need to remove the "gamertag" field that is in between the "sex" and "location" field. If I remove the {$customfields} it removes the whole "Additional Information" field. Any other ideas?
Then in that usercp templates,find some template like:

Quote:usercp_profile_customfield

and search for that gamertag thing and remove only that part,so it would be removed automatically from usercp template Smile

Instead of removing it completely you may "disable" it from ACP > Configurations > Custom Profile Fields >
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(03-21-2011, 01:56 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: Instead of removing it completely you may "disable" it from ACP > Configurations > Custom Profile Fields >
But that would remove whole custom profile field I guess and here he only wants gamertag to be removed I guess Confused

It will not disable it completely. You may select any Profile Field and disable it.
(03-21-2011, 01:56 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: Instead of removing it completely you may "disable" it from ACP > Configurations > Custom Profile Fields >

That did it! Thank you.