Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Like Promotion : 20K+ Posts
http://likestuff.info/index.php

We are a promotion/admin forum that opened late 2009 but we got inactive. Were open as a new named forum now so please come and join the forum.

Stats-

Our members have made a total of 22,560 posts in 2,656 threads.
We currently have 410 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Mufasa
Theme is ugly, stats are suspicious: either you have hidden forums or you just faked your numbers
No PM support
My YouTube
We have 11k posts in the basket from clearance of posts in news and suggestions sections and also the spam members topics we have had. The theme will be getting updated once I have enough money ill be getting a paid theme
(05-08-2011, 08:56 PM)WarStopper Wrote: We have 11k posts in the basket from clearance of posts in news and suggestions sections and also the spam members topics we have had. The theme will be getting updated once I have enough money ill be getting a paid theme

You better delete that basket forum cause once people see that, they think fake numbers. Also get a better free theme for now you don't got to wait to get paid just to make it look good.
/stats.php - 43 posts per day
uid1 join date March 2010. 14 (months) at 43 posts a day = 18,000
"Opened in 2009"

http://likestuff.info/online.php?action=today
It's an import.
[Image: hdoE.png]
m1ne.net - coming soon
Im sure you have thousands of spam posts in a private section, it dosen't take a smart person to realize that.

All the posts on the index if rounded up add up to about 10,000... then where is the other 12,000? Obviously in a private staff section where you just spam to raise the post count.

You are the next Ashley S on mybb.. you never stick to one forum or one forum software

I notice it seems on hidden maybe on too many high member and I notice it on staff seems! I notice it on pretty high on posts! my opinion you change on quality on the theme best, maybe hard to see on visual!
(05-08-2011, 10:34 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: Im sure you have thousands of spam posts in a private section, it dosen't take a smart person to realize that.

All the posts on the index if rounded up add up to about 10,000... then where is the other 12,000? Obviously in a private staff section where you just spam to raise the post count.

You are the next Ashley S on mybb.. you never stick to one forum or one forum software
There not spam from us all spam members where deleted. Plus we have old news, forum suggestions and other sections like our services we used to have in the trash area