Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
/me thread
* lucasbytegenius is certain we will never see Yaldaram again after he's done watching the video.
* faviouz agrees, even though he has never watched it.

* faviouz is wondering what frostschutz is planning to do with all the placeholder threads in this forum.
* wethegreenpeople says the only reason for an xBox is for Halo or Kinect.
* wethegreenpeople says that you have more chances of getting the red ring of death than a lazer burning out

* wethegreenpeople tells Kolton that there is a way to chat with people without being in the same game or being a different game. It's called PlayStation PLUS.
(2011-08-09, 06:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: * Yaldaram thanks x_Stricken_x.
* x_Stricken_x says "No problem"

(2011-08-09, 07:07 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: * lucasbytegenius is certain we will never see Yaldaram again after he's done watching the video.
* x_Stricken_x agrees
(2011-08-09, 07:18 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: * wethegreenpeople says the only reason for an xBox is for Halo or Kinect.
* wethegreenpeople says that you have more chances of getting the red ring of death than a lazer burning out

* wethegreenpeople tells Kolton that there is a way to chat with people without being in the same game or being a different game. It's called PlayStation PLUS.

* Tom K. states that is untrue Toungue
* Tom K. stats they pretty much fixed the RROD in the elite, yet my friend has had 5 laser burnouts I think on his PS3.
* pyridine wonders why this thread isn't a sticky anymore.
--Pyridine
* wethegreenpeople wonders if his friend has one of the original Ps3's?

* wethegreenpeople says that he swears it was re-stickied this morning

* wethegreenpeople is wondering why it keeps getting un stuck
* faviouz states it's his fault.

* faviouz always forgets to check the "Stick Thread" checkbox.

* faviouz thinks it should be checked by default.
* Tom K. states he had both original, and 2 of the newer ones.

* Tom K. states to look back about 2 pages, as it's faviouz's fault Wink
(2011-08-09, 07:39 PM)Tom K. Wrote:
(2011-08-09, 07:18 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: * wethegreenpeople says the only reason for an xBox is for Halo or Kinect.

* Tom K. states that is untrue Toungue
* Tom K. stats they pretty much fixed the RROD in the elite, yet my friend has had 5 laser burnouts I think on his PS3.

* x_Stricken_x has had his for almost 2 years, and has had NO problems.
* x_Stricken_x would also like to state that he lives in a log home (no lie), which accumulates a lot of dust; his xbox 360 burnt out in about 6 months, and my PS3 is still going strong