Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
/me thread
* Tom K. states his captcha solver is coming along nicely Smile
* Tom K. states it now takes a captcha, removes the background, puts bounding Bose around letters, then splits them in to separate images
* Tom K. now only needs to make the actual recognition section of the program, and a decent training set
* Lo. is on a bus.

* Lo. is bored.

* Lo. tells his pretties to dance, dance to please me!
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
(03-27-2012, 11:12 PM)Tom K. Wrote: * Tom K. states his captcha solver is coming along nicely Smile
* Tom K. states it now takes a captcha, removes the background, puts bounding Bose around letters, then splits them in to separate images
* Tom K. now only needs to make the actual recognition section of the program, and a decent training set

* Josh H. tells Tom to only use it for non-spammy purposes
* Josh H. laughs at my non-joke above.
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)
* Ryan Loos would like to see spam one day that just says "Your forum's CAPTCHA is not strong enough to stop bots" and then go into some sort of detail about how to possibly improve CAPTCHA or anti-spam methods. Smile
* Jordan L. is waiting for a PM reply from Ryan. Big Grin
(03-28-2012, 01:47 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: * Ryan Loos would like to see spam one day that just says "Your forum's CAPTCHA is not strong enough to stop bots" and then go into some sort of detail about how to possibly improve CAPTCHA or anti-spam methods. Smile

* Josh H. too
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)
(03-28-2012, 02:07 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: * Jordan L. is waiting for a PM reply from Ryan. Big Grin
* Ryan Loos did that thing where he read the PM and didn't have time to reply, so forgot.
* Ryan Loos warned you of this. Toungue
* Tom K. will never use it for spam purposes.
* Tom K. is using it to prove a point. Smile
* Nathan Malcolm is now using MyClientBase for billing clients.

* Nathan Malcolm loves how it contains every feature he needs.
No longer involved in the MyBB project.
* Euan T just came back from a walking trip he was on for a few days
* Euan T loved it thanks the the awesome weather Smile