Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Essential Forums // Grand Opening!
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
[Image: logo.png]

Essential Forums is a forum dedicated to gaming, technology, system building, webmastering and much more.
The website has only just this instance opened and I'm advertising here first! I hope you enjoy the theme and the overall feel of the boards.

Award for the first 50 members.

I will be awarding all members with the first first 50 members award!
http://essentialforums.co.uk/thread-2.html

Looking for staff!

Fancy staff? I will be choosing staff based on the dedication, activity and the attitude the use towards others around the forums.
The world does not need another forum about these kinds of topics unless you are doing something incredibly awesome or original.
I am <snip> awesome, unique and original. Wink
(05-06-2012, 09:16 PM)Combo Wrote: I am <snip> awesome, unique and original. Wink

Awesome people read the forum rules before swearing.
No longer involved in the MyBB project.
"This user has been denied support"

And is showcasing ?
(05-06-2012, 09:22 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: "This user has been denied support"

And is showcasing ?

That's for another forum. A site can be showcased as long as it abides by our support eligibility policy.
oh ok.
I advertised a forum called Tech Hack that didn't have a hacking section, they just assumed it was because of the domain and denied my support. Swearing is only a noise. Just like any other word/noise that we throw out from our vocal chords so I say I'm still awesome.
(05-06-2012, 09:33 PM)Combo Wrote: Swearing is only a noise. Just like any other word/noise that we throw out from our vocal chords so I say I'm still awesome.

You still have to follow our rules. No swearing means no swearing.
(05-06-2012, 09:33 PM)Combo Wrote: I advertised a forum called Tech Hack that didn't have a hacking section, they just assumed it was because of the domain and denied my support.

No, we didn't assume anything and we don't deny support just because a site has "hack" in the domain name.