/me thread
* wethegreenpeople wonders if a Study leave is just another way to say summer vacation.
* faviouz wonders the same.
* Nathan Malcolm slaps Fábio for unsticking this thread around a bit with a large trout.
No longer involved in the MyBB project.
* wethegreenpeople says who cares if it's unstuck? It's always at the top anyways...
(2012-06-20, 11:36 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: * wethegreenpeople says who cares if it's unstuck? It's always at the top anyways...

* Nathan Malcolm says because it also unchecks the Signature checkbox so your signature doesn't show and because the bug exists in the first place.
No longer involved in the MyBB project.
* Josh H. reminds everyone that he is only 13
* Josh H. says "For that reason, it's not often referred to as a study leave, which sounds more college-ish."
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)
* Imad Jomaa wonders what people think of the Microsoft Surface: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpzu3HM2CIo
* Scoutie44 is looking forward to it
good u
(2012-06-20, 05:58 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 05:55 AM)Lo. Wrote: * Lo. wants to know what company after Nathan is done with it.

* Nathan Malcolm says for $1000 USD.

(2012-06-20, 05:55 AM)Lo. Wrote: * Lo. has to find a security audit company that won't laugh at his requests. >_>

* Nathan Malcolm takes on security audit requests.

* Nathan Malcolm wonders if Lo. will let Nathan take even more of his money? Toungue

* Lo. needs a company too, as it needs to be sueable if you are wrong.

* Lo. says no company wants to do it for us because we want a company to bi-montly check three wordpress plugins that will never have a problem. >_>
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
* Ryan Loos hasn't noticed the signature box being unticked cause he doesn't use a signature. Toungue
* Ryan Loos sticks the thread