MyBB Community Forums
Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - Printable Version

+- MyBB Community Forums (https://community.mybb.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://community.mybb.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Tutorials (https://community.mybb.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... (/thread-14561.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - Sye - 2006-12-13

This guide will explain the following
  • Installing Shoutbox on index page
  • Separating textbox from the shoutbox
  • Reverse shout order
  • Display date and time before each post
  • Firfox compatibility
  • Remove horizontal lines

Hope this helps the many peolpe asking for this

Regards

Sye

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - Soshite - 2006-12-13

^.^ Thank god someone went and did this.

I was about to mess around trying to find out to do it...this is gonna save me a helluva of a lot of time. Smile

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - spence - 2006-12-13

kk, thanks again mate. good work, thanks for helping out.

only one question, my shoutbox displays pages, is there a way to et rid of those pages so that the latest shout is always on top and i don't have to click the last pages every time? that would be great if you could help me out (again Toungue)

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - judel - 2006-12-14

The only solution at this time, Spence, is to increase the amount of shouts per page to a high amount!

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - kyla┬░firefly - 2007-03-10

I downloaded core FTP LE and It asks for the host/url/ip. I have 123-reg as my hosting site but that url won't work. Any suggestions? Thanks

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - amywinehouseforum.co.uk - 2007-03-11

www.sherimoon.co.uk is your URL. 123reg.co.uk has nothing to do with the FTP.

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - Carey - 2007-04-07

this was EXACTLY what i was looking for... thanks a lot.

how can i make it so the display is like this:

name > date > message

right now it's

date > name > message

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - ancraz - 2007-04-17

[Image: t485047_untitled.bmp.jpg]
Can any one help me to correct problem
I used version Shoutbox 2.0.1 and MyBB 1.2.5
please help
Please give me step by step instructions

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - spokanespeed - 2007-04-18

spence Wrote:kk, thanks again mate. good work, thanks for helping out.

only one question, my shoutbox displays pages, is there a way to et rid of those pages so that the latest shout is always on top and i don't have to click the last pages every time? that would be great if you could help me out (again Toungue)

Any more info on this? Is there a fix yet?

RE: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More... - flick - 2007-04-23

Am looking into an alternative to iframes for this... so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great Big Grin Thanks!