MyBB Community Forums
MyAlerts v2.0.4 - Printable Version

+- MyBB Community Forums (https://community.mybb.com)
+-- Forum: Extensions (https://community.mybb.com/forum-201.html)
+--- Forum: Plugins (https://community.mybb.com/forum-73.html)
+---- Forum: Plugin Releases (https://community.mybb.com/forum-102.html)
+---- Thread: MyAlerts v2.0.4 (/thread-171301.html)

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Ronshaan - 06-17-2015

yes i checked them 4 settings only

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Euan T - 06-17-2015

Can you send me a link to your form and details of a user account please?

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - bbbs - 06-18-2015

(06-17-2015, 06:41 AM)Euan T Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 10:34 PM)bbbs Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 09:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: Ah, yes, the issue is due to a bug where MyAlerts requires PHP > 5.3.6. To fix the bug, find the following code in inc/plugins/myalerts.php:

$dir = new DirectoryIterator(MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH . '/templates');
    $templates = array();
    foreach ($dir as $file) {
        if (!$file->isDot() && !$file->isDir() && $file->getExtension() == 'html') {
        $templateName = $file->getPathname();
        $templateName = basename($templateName, '.html');
            $templates[$templateName] = file_get_contents($file->getPathName());
        }
    }

Replace it with:

$templates = array();
        if (!$file->isDot() && !$file->isDir() && pathinfo($file->getPathname(), PATHINFO_EXTENSION) === 'html') {
        }
    }

This will be fixed in MyAlerts v2.0.3.

Wow, you are awesome man, Euan T. Smile  Smile  Smile
Thank you so much for your great job.
It works perfect after editing the code except the modal windows of MyAlerts.

I know this is the issue of my theme , but I have no idea how to adjust the following:
[Image: rbJLMlN.jpg]
Could you help me just a little more? Thanks.
Hi, look for the myalerts_modal template, and edit the "colspan" on both the header and footer to 3. I thought I'd fixed that, but obviously not Sad

Thank you for your advice.
I thought same things as you said so I checked the myalerts_modal_content template with the coding "colspan" on the header and footer, but they had the "colspan=3" already. It's kind weird...

myalerts_modal_content template
<div id="myalerts_alerts_modal" style="display: none;">
    <table class="tborder" cellspacing="0">
        <thead>
        <tr>
            <th class="thead" colspan="3">
                <strong>{$lang->myalerts_page_title}</strong>
            </th>
        </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
        {$alerts}
        </tbody>
        <tr>
            <td class="tfoot smalltext" colspan="3">
                <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php">{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_alerts}</a>
                <span class="float_right">
                    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php?action=delete_all&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}"
                       onclick="return confirm('{$lang->myalerts_delete_all_confirm}')">{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_delete_all}</a>
                </span>
                <br class="clear"/>
                <!-- Clear alerts link goes here... -->
            </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
</div>

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Euan T - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 02:20 AM)bbbs Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 06:41 AM)Euan T Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 10:34 PM)bbbs Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 09:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: Ah, yes, the issue is due to a bug where MyAlerts requires PHP > 5.3.6. To fix the bug, find the following code in inc/plugins/myalerts.php:

$templates = array();
        if (!$file->isDot() && !$file->isDir() && $file->getExtension() == 'html') {
        }
    }

Replace it with:

$templates = array();
        if (!$file->isDot() && !$file->isDir() && pathinfo($file->getPathname(), PATHINFO_EXTENSION) === 'html') {
        }
    }

This will be fixed in MyAlerts v2.0.3.

Wow, you are awesome man, Euan T. Smile  Smile  Smile
Thank you so much for your great job.
It works perfect after editing the code except the modal windows of MyAlerts.

I know this is the issue of my theme , but I have no idea how to adjust the following:
[Image: rbJLMlN.jpg]
Could you help me just a little more? Thanks.
Hi, look for the myalerts_modal template, and edit the "colspan" on both the header and footer to 3. I thought I'd fixed that, but obviously not Sad

Thank you for your advice.
I thought same things as you said so I checked the myalerts_modal_content template with the coding "colspan" on the header and footer, but they had the "colspan=3" already. It's kind weird...

myalerts_modal_content template
<div id="myalerts_alerts_modal" style="display: none;">
    <table class="tborder" cellspacing="0">
        <thead>
        <tr>
            <th class="thead" colspan="3">
                <strong>{$lang->myalerts_page_title}</strong>
            </th>
        </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
        {$alerts}
        </tbody>
        <tr>
            <td class="tfoot smalltext" colspan="3">
                <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php">{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_alerts}</a>
                <span class="float_right">
                    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php?action=delete_all&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}"
                       onclick="return confirm('{$lang->myalerts_delete_all_confirm}')">{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_delete_all}</a>
                </span>
                <br class="clear"/>
                <!-- Clear alerts link goes here... -->
            </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
</div>

Hmmm. Can you post the templates for the rows or send me details for an account in order to troubleshoot?

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Ronshaan - 06-18-2015

link forum - shaanseforums.com

user - shaansetest

pass - testshaanse

(06-17-2015, 09:28 PM)Euan T Wrote: Can you send me a link to your form and details of a user account please?

(06-17-2015, 07:04 PM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: Howdy i seem to have run into a problem, after installing once i click on Alerts this happens.. 

[Image: 9cd0f3cda9fa272165378a68050a48ec.gif]

oh yes i face the same error too

[attachment=34469]

here is the error  i get now while posting new thread / reply

[attachment=34470]

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - martec - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 06:42 AM)Ronshaan Wrote: here is the error  i get now while posting new thread / reply

appear that not unistalled correctly Miuna News...
replace inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/Entity/Alert.php with fresh file.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Ronshaan - 06-18-2015

well i removed that, it was not working for me... ill check this option hope it will work now.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Zueq - 06-18-2015

So I recently upgraded my forum, and this is the only plugin that won't work for me. It gives me this error when I upload all the files:

Fatal error: Class MyProfileCommentsMyAlertsFormatter contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_AbstractFormatter::buildShowLink) in /public_html/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php on line 67

Also I can't deactivate it since it gives me that error everywhere on the site, so it's impossible for me to deactivate it. What should I do?

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Euan T - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:14 PM)Zueq Wrote: So I recently upgraded my forum, and this is the only plugin that won't work for me. It gives me this error when I upload all the files:

Fatal error: Class MyProfileCommentsMyAlertsFormatter contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_AbstractFormatter::buildShowLink) in /public_html/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php on line 67

Also I can't deactivate it since it gives me that error everywhere on the site, so it's impossible for me to deactivate it. What should I do?

You need to delete the MyProfileComments plugin files. There's a bug in MyProfileComments that stops it working with MyBB 2.0 and causing this error.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Zueq - 06-18-2015

Oh, so it can't be fixed then so that I can have both plugins? That's unfortunate. I don't know which one to use, to keep MyProfileComments or use MyAlerts. <.<"