MyBB Community Forums
MyAlerts v2.0.4 - Printable Version

+- MyBB Community Forums (https://community.mybb.com)
+-- Forum: Extensions (https://community.mybb.com/forum-201.html)
+--- Forum: Plugins (https://community.mybb.com/forum-73.html)
+---- Forum: Plugin Releases (https://community.mybb.com/forum-102.html)
+---- Thread: MyAlerts v2.0.4 (/thread-171301.html)

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Euan T - 01-19-2016

Have you checked your server error log and/or the MyBB error.log?

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Dr_The_One - 01-19-2016

File does not exist: /home/xxxx/public_html/404.shtml

Is that from your error log? That isn't caused by MyAlerts.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Dr_The_One - 01-19-2016

Ya that show . i dont know why it happened when i am activating myalert . if i deactivate than my board open and if i activate board show error.
May be another plugin interfere with it.
So i have deactivated and uninstall myalert.

ohh it has issue with mydownload plugin.
[19-Jan-2016 19:27:12 Etc/GMT] PHP Fatal error: Class 'MyCustomAlertFormmatter' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/inc/plugins/mydownloads.php on line 3414

Yes, that's a bug in the MyDownloads plugin rather than MyAlerts.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - andrewjs18 - 01-20-2016

Euan,

when users try to adjust their alert settings, it doesn't apply the change. ex: If I untick 'Receive alert for Private Message (PM)?', save it and then go back in to view the alert settings, the changes I just saved are not applied.

any ideas as to what would cause this? chmod permissions on some files?

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Euan T - 01-20-2016

It shouldn't be, the changes should be saved to the database. I'll need to debug it and see if I can reproduce the issue. What version of PHP and MyBB are you using?

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - LikeAlcohol - 01-20-2016

Hi Euan,

When I install and activate MyAlerts #4 stable edition, it's great until I click on the "Alerts (0)" in welcome_member panel. It takes me to the usercp, but when you try and view any of the alerts pages they're just producing a white blank page. Also tried this on a clean forum, just to see if anything else was conflicting with it.

Any idea what it could be? Can set you up with a demo account if need be.

I am using the latest version of MyBB, PHP version 5.4.34

"domain.com/usercp.php?action=alerts" this url is what's giving me a white blank page.

Thanks,

Andy.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - Euan T - 01-20-2016

Hi,

It should show a popup when you click on it, so there's an error there (probably due to a JavaScript issue). The blank white page may be caused by a PHP error, so it's a good idea to check your PHP error logs, or add the following code to the top of inc/plugins/myalerts.php, just after "<?php":

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

This will make the page show any errors that may have occurred. A test account may help for the issue of the popup appearing, but won't for the main issue.

RE: MyAlerts v2.0.2 - LikeAlcohol - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 01:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: Hi,

It should show a popup when you click on it, so there's an error there (probably due to a JavaScript issue). The blank white page may be caused by a PHP error, so it's a good idea to check your PHP error logs, or add the following code to the top of inc/plugins/myalerts.php, just after "<?php":

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

This will make the page show any errors that may have occurred. A test account may help for the issue of the popup appearing, but won't for the main issue.

Notice: Undefined property: MyLanguage::$myalerts in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 570

Notice: Undefined index: unreadAlerts in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(592) : eval()'d code on line 5

Notice: Undefined variable: newAlertsIndicator in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(659) : eval()'d code on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: newpmmsg in /public_html/beta/global.php(813) : eval()'d code on line 38

Notice: Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default in /public_html/beta/inc/functions.php on line 5014

Notice: Undefined index: usercpalerts in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(1009) : eval()'d code on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: usercpalerts_e in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(1009) : eval()'d code on line 14

These are the errors I get in the clean forum copy with MyAlerts installed and I click on "Alerts (0)"

EDIT: Also in the console on index I get this...

[Image: ac8463b05e1f6218f1b86365b44f9177.png]