Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.3.4 + MyAlerts support
@eldenroot, can you add a comma after a user gets to 4-digit likes?

example: 1,000
(03-12-2016, 06:31 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: @eldenroot, can you add a comma after a user gets to 4-digit likes?

Please, go to ACP -> General configuration -> Thousands Numeric Separator

The punctuation you want to use. For example, a setting of ',' with the number 1200 will give you 1,200.
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(03-12-2016, 08:28 AM)Eldenroot Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 06:31 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: @eldenroot, can you add a comma after a user gets to 4-digit likes?

Please, go to ACP -> General configuration -> Thousands Numeric Separator

The punctuation you want to use. For example, a setting of ',' with the number 1200 will give you 1,200.

that doesn't do anything for the likes received in my postbit:

[Image: l3QxmgT.jpg]
Works fine for me
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(03-13-2016, 12:07 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: Works fine for me

that only adjusts the comma for the posts.
Go to plugin itself and open it then go to the var of post like/thanks value and add this function to that val.

my_number_format

I mean if value of var is:

$post['tylcount']

The add it into it

my_number_format($post['tylcount'])

And done !!!
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

(03-13-2016, 07:54 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: Go to plugin itself and open it then go to the var of post like/thanks value and add this function to that val.

my_number_format

I mean if value of var is:

$post['tylcount']

The add it into it

my_number_format($post['tylcount'])

And done !!!

my search is not finding $post['tylcount'] in the thankyoulike.php plugin file at all.
That is due is only i suppose that i never used it and i'll never use this mod.

Do it as my thankyou mybb system and that is all, you have to find own plugin vars.

In my plugin are thx and thxcount so i dunno what's in this plugin xD.
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

(03-13-2016, 07:44 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 12:07 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: Works fine for me

that only adjusts the comma for the posts.

Srry, but works fine for me - postbit - user statistic - comma after thousand (1,000)
interesting changes.