Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.3.3 + MyAlerts support
(08-02-2018, 11:38 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: Thank you, it is not a major vulnerability but will be fixed in next bug fix release along with others small bugs.

It's a major one to me because it affects the User Profiles. Not a good thing.

My Admin did patch that plugin for me. 

He tells me that he posted the patch on your GitHub.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
Nope, quite impossible to use this vulnerability and exploit it in that way... but it will sanitised in next version, thank you fro the patch. Smile
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
New version v3.1.0 is available. This version is only a bug fix release, no new features. We recommend to update!

link to download: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...0&bid=3293

Changelog:
*[FIX] - Sanitize post and thread names
*[FIX] - Trophy post - content wordwrap
*[FIX] - broken URL in ACP plugin setting - PHP date/time
*[FIX] - Collapse/expand buttons are not loaded

Thank you for your contribution @lairdshaw, @SvePu and @0xB9
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
I would like to know how to remove the text in the like button, as you can see it has both, icons and text but I just want the icon. I updated it to 3.1 and now it's like that.

@andy.zhang - please remove lang string from tyl_button_add/del and save. Text wont be displayed. You can change icons, just in tyl stylesheet customize the output.
(08-08-2018, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: @andy.zhang - please remove lang string from tyl_button_add/del and save. Text wont be displayed. You can change icons, just in tyl stylesheet customize the output.

Could you please tell me what exactly from the code? It seems to remove the icons as well which I don't want, I probably just removed something wrong:

<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons">
<a class="add_tyl_button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=add&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="thankyoulike.add({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']}); return false;" title="{$lang->add_tyl_button_title}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}">
<span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}">{$lang->add_tyl}</span>
</a>
</div>
remove this {$lang->add_tyl}
(08-08-2018, 04:05 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: remove this {$lang->add_tyl}

I did but unfortunately, it looks like this then:

You have to customize it to fit your theme and needs... use font awesome (put it between the span tags) and play with CSS. I cannot support every custom theme
Edit: sorted it out.