Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Solved: 5 Years, 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Copy and Paste
Solved: 5 Years, 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago
Hi All

I have had a look through the Forums, but could not find a match, I am setting up a new Forum via MyBB 1.8.6 and using an iAndrew skin, could somebody tell/explain to me if copying an image (not text) from say word or say a screen dump is possible, I know how to insert URL and insert an actual image file, but the copy and paste option when posted turns into a high number of back end coding?

Does MyBB support Copy and Paste?

Any guidance most welcomed

UK Sentinel
copying image from word is not easily possible. MyBB needs image source url
(2016-03-22, 09:49 AM).m. Wrote: copying image from word is not easily possible. MyBB needs image source url

Many thanks for response, does that also apply for say screen dumps?

Is there a plugin available or does copy and paste present security issues etc?

UK Sentinel
I am unable to recall if there is any method of image pasting from clipboard to MyBB editor ..

however if you can make a temporary image on your computer then that image can be
uploaded to a image host (like imgur) and automatically inserted into MyBB editor.

see imgur upload , Rin Editor ..
(2016-03-22, 10:26 AM).m. Wrote: I am unable to recall if there is any method of pasting from clipboard to MyBB editor ..

however if you can make a temporary image on your computer then that image can be
uploaded to a image host (like imgur) and automatically inserted into MyBB editor.

see imgur upload , Rin Editor ..

Understood, that was what I had noticed in other forums, thank you for all prompt advise and i will make a note upon my forum that images can be uploaded to imgur as you have described.

Thanks

UK Sentinel
Jump to the post that solved this thread.