Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[For 1.8] Emerald - Clean, Multicolor & Responsive Theme
(2020-07-15, 12:43 PM)AmazOuz Wrote:
(2020-07-13, 11:10 AM)lampara Wrote: How can i have this in a different color it seems the theme is broken? or am i wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/rj6Urlz.jpg

Please contact me by email to n.ouzriat [at] yahoo.fr for Emerald Extended support Wink
Also send me the licence key & the email of the transaction. This is a thread for the free version.

hello,

I emailed 10 days ago and still waiting for your reply. I did a follow up just now
(2020-07-27, 12:57 PM)lampara Wrote:
(2020-07-15, 12:43 PM)AmazOuz Wrote:
(2020-07-13, 11:10 AM)lampara Wrote: How can i have this in a different color it seems the theme is broken? or am i wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/rj6Urlz.jpg

Please contact me by email to n.ouzriat [at] yahoo.fr for Emerald Extended support Wink
Also send me the licence key & the email of the transaction. This is a thread for the free version.

hello,

I emailed 10 days ago and still waiting for your reply. I did a follow up just now

Is it Xander on the email ? I just replied, your mail was in Spam.
[Image: Prez.png]
Hello,

Have read every post but find no answer. If you want to change the logo and then the same as the default has, how do you do this most easily?
hey i just installed this theme....

i don't get the forum lastpost in my index page at the right side of forum name ....

how do i get it...?

edit:- solved and improved a lot.... thanks to me 😜😂
i spent all night trying to fix the sceditor not showing and it was due to custom colors plugin. deleted that orange and now its fixed. DAMN
You remove task image, this is bad idea, this is wrong

I use dark version
My Plugins

PM only paid support
The Emerald theme is beautiful. However, the calendar is not appearing as responsive for me on mobile. Any advice? Thanks.