Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 8 Years, 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago Locked out of admin permissions [urgent]
Solved: 8 Years, 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago
okay, I understand now. I wasn't sure what query meant at first.

I don't speak MySQL, but I know words like "dog" and "my husband is a police"

okay so I downloaded Wamp Server 2, and from there I'm stuck. How do I access my localhost or log in?? I guess my brain has the dumb with this. I'm being hosted, so I didn't have to mess with any of this stuff before hand, and I've never had to use this service. I just installed Wamp Server, and from there I'm stuck. My local host goes to nothing, I don't get the menu all the tutorials are showing me.... I don't understand what it is I should be doing that they aren't telling me?

Also, I've read over the posts and the issue isn't that the admin group id got changed or that it can't access the admin panel...it's the admin permissions where you alter what group can do what in the admin panel. Somehow, though I only edited it for one group, ALL groups can no longer alter these admin permissions, and this is something I need to be able to do. That is my issue. Allowing my access to the admin panel (which I already have) or resetting the group id to 1 (which it is, and always has been) will do nothing, as far as I know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Locked out of admin permissions [urgent] - by WitherBones - 2012-11-17, 03:21 PM