Developer Tips Thread
#9
Don't use '', 'NULL', or anything else to represent '0' in database fields of type INT. It will work fine for 95% of the users and the other 5% will make you feel like an idiot. :/
[retired]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Developer Tips Thread - by Wildcard - 2013-08-17, 05:35 PM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Destroy666 - 2013-08-17, 09:24 PM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Wildcard - 2013-09-25, 04:19 AM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Nathan Malcolm - 2013-09-25, 04:33 AM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Wildcard - 2013-09-25, 04:53 AM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Wildcard - 2016-12-11, 04:02 PM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by fizz - 2016-12-14, 02:47 AM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Wildcard - 2016-12-16, 01:01 PM
RE: Developer Tips Thread - by Wildcard - 2017-01-02, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)