Not Solved [How To?] Password to join usergroups?
Not Solved
Is there any plugin that lets members use a password to join an usergroup in some kind of way?

I am now using MyBB 1.8.3

When I was using 1.6 there was a plugin named Invition management or something like that, where it was possible to make members write a code to assign their usergroup instantly as they register.

My forum is like this, when registering, you get in 'register' usergroup, this because everybody in world can register.. it's a guild forum and we let people who wanna join guild write an application on the forum.

However, I want all existing guild members be able to instantly after registering be able to confirm and fix their usergroup, due the 'register' usergroup is set only to show a few forums and be able to only view most of the forums they can access.

I wonder, is there some kind of way to do this? Any plugin at all?
I been looking at the plugins that's officially on the plugin page for MyBB 1.8.x, but I can't find any plugin like this. But still I wonder, if there might be something that works for this?

The really best would be if they do this AFTER registration, in case they miss it at registration page.

Messages In This Thread
Password to join usergroups? - by Sozu - 2014-11-27, 06:13 AM