Not Solved Error: Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive.
Not Solved
(2016-12-25, 11:31 PM)Matt Wrote: That's fine, if it was already still called htaccess.txt it wouldn't have been the case anyway.

There seems to be some threads that have been created, has anything changed on the server or the forum since these ones worked?

Yeah, up to some hours ago this error message was appearing but the threads were still being created, and I was trying to find a way to make the error message disappear. I tried changing the php.ini directive to a higher value but that didn't solve the problem, then I tried reuploading the original MyBB files since someone in another thread solved it that way in an older version but after that it stopped creating threads altogether.

Edit: Well, I've decided to do a clean reinstall of MyBB and redo whatever changes I made. If this error pops up again somewhere in the proccess I'll post here again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error: Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. - by ShadowStriker - 2016-12-25, 11:37 PM