[Rejected] Language variables with spritf keeps first value and all language vars.
https://github.com/WhiteNeo/post_rate

Even i was sent in here but still waiting validation.

I have comented lang part into postbit with the common errors and in new templates i have to add multi instances to retrieve code besides one var or lang var. Maybe i am doing something wrong and no problem mate i know how hard is mantain the code up to date.

Thanks for your time.

I was taken the value from a new serialized data into posts and when i dump the var all values are right, if i use the code in parts it is fine too but if i use sprintf then the same value keeps it as the first one result.

In new templates i have to do the same.

If you can review that to help me on the right way to write all missing parts in this plugin it would be awesome.

Ok i have make a video of what i mean.

In ajax all works fine, even if i write lang vars with the value but do not with sprintf, only some parts works fine even if i put into a post var same happens, the value are there but only if i set without sprintf works fine.

Thanks in advance.
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Language variables with spritf keeps first value and all language vars. - by Whiteneo - 2017-12-30, 09:11 AM