[Rejected] [MyBB 1.8.16] List of bugs I found for custom themes (And tutorial to fix them)
(2018-07-06, 10:25 PM)GasmoN Wrote: Explanation: This is happening becouse in forumdisplay_threadlist is written {$lang->locked_thread} and in your language file you don't have locked_thread but closed_thread as you can see on this picture -> http://prntscr.com/k3hef3
How we fixed it: We just replaced second {$lang->locked_thread} code with {$lang->closed_thread} code
TIP: If you can't find this code by pasting it into search bar (CTRL + F) try to search for {$lang->locked_thread} only by pasting it into search bar.
Nice. Didn't noticed that at all.
In my theme {$lang->locked_thread} also appears in
  • usercp_subscriptions

Also, look for all instances of {$lang->forum_locked} and change them to {$lang->forum_closed}.. I only have this in "Index Page Templates"/Index

Update on #2:
There're locked threads, and locked forums. If you have locked forums your custom themes will not show the padlock. To fix, edit global.css in advanced mode, and look for all instances of ".forum_offlock" and change it to ".forum_offclose". Repeat the same global change in your template "Index Page Templates"/index.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MyBB 1.8.16] List of bugs I found for custom themes (And tutorial to fix them) - by snakeoilos - 2018-07-07, 12:29 AM