Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For 1.8] Advanced Sidebox 4.0 Theme Setup List
I've been working on testing the new responsive version of ASB out on popular MyBB front-end themes, and when adjustments are necessary, making a note of it. It is my intention to update this list as I test new themes.

NOTE: These script definition packs are for ASB 4.0 and above

The setup process using these attached .zip files is as follows:
  • Download the setup file for your theme.
  • Unzip it to a folder on your computer.
  • If a file named adjustments.txt exists, it will contain simple CSS adjustments to improve alignment, etc. (make sure to adjust the copy of asb.css for that theme and not the default)
  • In the scripts folder you will find one or more exported XML script definitions. In MyBB ACP, go to Configuration -> Advanced Sidebox -> Manage Scripts -> [Your Theme] At the bottom of the script list, there is a form. Use it to import each of the script definitions in the archive and confirm when asked to overwrite.

The following is a list of all the themes that I have tested. If others have tested themes, just export the adjust script definitions and send them to me. I will include them in the list and give you credit.

#56 Rush

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-56-rush.zip (Size: 1.83 KB / Downloads: 13)

#137 Dark 1.8

No adjustments necessary.

#164 MyRed

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-164-My-Red.zip (Size: 1.29 KB / Downloads: 10)

#165 MyBBPro

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-165-MyBBPro.zip (Size: 1.64 KB / Downloads: 14)

#172 Square

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-172-Square.zip (Size: 2.25 KB / Downloads: 16)

#196 revolution Gaming

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-196-revolution-Gaming-(Revo-1817).zip (Size: 1.29 KB / Downloads: 20)

#265 vienna

No adjustments necessary.

#283 Duende

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-283-Duende.zip (Size: 1.64 KB / Downloads: 17)

#303 My Responsive

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-303-My-Responsive.zip (Size: 1.71 KB / Downloads: 14)

#357 igame

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-357-igame.zip (Size: 1.61 KB / Downloads: 13)

#617 Flatty

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-617-Flatty.zip (Size: 2.17 KB / Downloads: 18)

#671 Focus - Premium MyBB Theme

.zip   asb-script-definition-pack-671-Focus-Premium.zip (Size: 1.71 KB / Downloads: 14)

Messages In This Thread
Advanced Sidebox 4.0 Theme Setup List - by Wildcard - 06-16-2019, 03:42 PM