Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4
okais i have try a lot of time with default file and not and i have back with default but all the same time same problem i dont have any other error log Sad

Is because I want to Everytime an user create a Thread and received like or Reply Automaticaly they received message and with my Alert They can received multiple alert and Mark read i think .. and is Separate of the Default message Yellow bar ..

and Not obligated To Subscribe to any thread everytime do you have Another Solution i have Try Auto Subscribtion plugins Not working

is working to install but like some other people write in the post of plugins in mybb is not working with the last versions.

i can use mybot and Create Something for Everytime when someone reply to the thread of any Starters they recevie a private message but Is will be a Lot a Lot of private message with the Yellow bar Message of mybb is mean probably 100 % of the Folder message Full Not the best idea i think

Other option is to manualy Subscribe to all thread But With all of that option They dont Received a message on Tanks of Post .. I use a plugins for thanks system..

btw i dont understand why is say Mybb dont find the ClassLoader.php Confused

Maybe is Exist another plugins ?

Does is possible to Edit The Myalert to delete all file to mybot .. ? I just have delete the .php file in /inc/plugins of mybot maybe is not suffice

(2020-08-13, 02:50 AM).m. Wrote: basically cause for the error needs to be traced from
error log available at web host server & at MyBB folder

Quote:https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core
that is the correct ClassLoader.php file for MyAlerts

please do not change variables of the plugin files.
MyBot plugin has integration with MyAlerts plugin.

omg i have Made a backup and copy and install in other computer i have uninstall 1 by 1 all plugins finnaly i have found Is Ougc Award Plugins Surely 98 % with My Alerts for me is made a Bug i will Re install my Os And Now only uninstall Ougc Award to See if is That Without uninstall other plugins and i will test after to install mybot i will come back less of 2 day.

Messages In This Thread
Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by HighRank2267 - 2020-08-12, 11:19 AM
RE: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by .m. - 2020-08-12, 12:17 PM
RE: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by HighRank2267 - 2020-08-12, 12:19 PM
RE: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by .m. - 2020-08-12, 12:43 PM
RE: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by HighRank2267 - 2020-08-12, 04:55 PM
RE: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by .m. - 2020-08-13, 02:50 AM
RE: Error log MyAlerts v2 0.4 - by HighRank2267 - 2020-08-13, 03:11 AM