Poll: Which site should I focus on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zorums.com
23.08%
3 23.08%
NightShifters.net
46.15%
6 46.15%
PitBullFL.com
7.69%
1 7.69%
None, spend more time making money with your business ventures.
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which site should I focus on and which should I drop?
I've got 3 projects I started but put off to focus on business ventures. I finally have some free time to allocate to one of these projects but I'm not sure which one so I'm looking for some guidance. Here's a breakdown of the projects:

www.Zorums.com - A forum for all things zombie related. This once had a good start and is probably the easiest to bring back to life... no pun intended. Big Grin

www.NightShifters.net - A forum to connect those of us who work the 3rd shift. I created this forum because I could not find a decent forum devoted to those of us who work the night shift and frankly, it gets really boring sometimes working the night shift so finding a community who can relate would be interesting in my mind.

www.PitBullFL.com - I created this site as both a community for pit bull owners in Florida and to provide pit bull awareness to non-owners. Thanks to the media pit bulls have a really bad reputation which is completely undeserved so my wife and I wanted to do something to help those who cannot help themselves.
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!

Messages In This Thread
Which site should I focus on and which should I drop? - by KuJoe - 2009-08-06, 08:21 AM